Media Agency of the Year
Advertiser of the Year
Recognize great and exemplary works of all MSAP members in media thinking & communication
Inspire all media practitioners to pursue excellence and uphold integrity of work all the time
Constantly improve quality of work by competing with the best in regional and global competitions
- Eligibility Dates: May 2015 – June 2017
- Submission Dates: Early Bird:July 15-22
- Early Bird: July 15-22, 2017
- Regular: July 23-30, 2017
- Awards Date: Sept 9, 2017, Last Night of the Media Congress
For the first 5 entries (availing of early bird package), you can get additional 3 entries for FREE
- Entries to be submitted/uploaded:
- Early Bird: P5k per entry or P20k for 5 entries
- Regular: P 7k per entry / P 25K for 5 entries
- Please issue the check in favor of ADVERTISING FOUNDATION OF THE PHILIPPINES.
- Should you opt to directly deposit your Competition payment, in cash or in check, you can deposit the aforementioned to any branch(es) of the Bank of the Philippine Island (BPI) In the Account of Advertising Foundation of the Philippines CA no. 3211 -0590 -78
- E-mail your deposit slip (or its facsimile) as proof of payment to Advertising Foundation of the Philippines at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Advertising Foundation will issue its Official Receipt (O.R.) corresponding to your payment immediately, upon clearance of check payment.
Scoring of EntriesFirst Screening:
- To check eligiblity i.e., Did the agency follow the maximum number of words and submit supporting documents?, etc.
- Scheduled one week upon submission of entry.
- Score of 70 – 100 with 100 being the highest
- Min score of “75” becomes a finalist
- Min scores to get a bronze, silver, gold & platinum
- Bronze: 75 – 85
- Silver: 86 to 90
- Gold: 91- 95
- Platinum : 96 upwards
Entries / Participation
How to Join
3 Easy Steps:
- Go to www.iceawards.com.ph website
- Upload entries together with the supporting documents (download user guide here)
- Pay to the ADVERTISING FOUNDATION OF THE PHILIPPINES Office
** MSAP reserves the right to use the entries entered, in whole or in part.
*** Payments made are non-refundable.
Who Can Join
- MSAP members
- Creative agencies of the MSAP members
- Members of KBP/ GMA7, UPMG, OAAP, OMAG, IMMAP
- All Payments should be received by ADVERTISING FOUNDATION OF THE PHILIPPINES not later than August 7, 2017.
- Unpaid entries will not be included in the judging session.
- All entry fees are non-refundable
Word Count / 1200 Maximum
Strict implementation of word count per criteria. Computer wordcount is required after every criteria.
Fill Up the Form and Submit.
Unit 702 7/F
Makati Cinema Square (MCS) Tower,
1229 Chino Roces Ave.,
Makati City, PH