Media Agency of the Year
Advertiser of the Year
Recognize great and exemplary works of all MSAP members in media thinking & communication
Inspire all media practitioners to pursue excellence and uphold integrity of work all the time
Constantly improve quality of work by competing with the best in regional and global competitions
- Eligibility Dates: July 2017 – June 2019
- Submission Dates:
- Early Bird: Aug 1-15, 2019
- Regular: Aug 16-31, 2019
- Awards Date: Nov 6, 2019, Last Night of the Media Congress
- Entries to be submitted/uploaded:
- Early Bird: P5k per entry or P20k for 5 entries
- Regular: P 7k per entry / P 25K for 5 entries
Scoring of EntriesFirst Screening:
- To check eligiblity i.e., Did the agency follow the maximum number of words and submit supporting documents?, etc.
- Scheduled one week upon submission of entry.
- Score of 70 – 100 with 100 being the highest
- Min score of “75” becomes a finalist
- Min scores to get a bronze, silver, gold & platinum
- Bronze: 80 – 85
- Silver: 86 to 90
- Gold: 91- 95
- Platinum : 96 upwards
Entries / Participation
How to Join
- Go to MSAP website and download template.
- Fill-up template and then upload entry together with the necessary supporting documents/files.
- Address all cheque payments to MSAP.
- An entry is not officially acccepted unless paid.
- All entries submitted will be the property of MSAP and will be stored in the MSAP archives. These can also be used for publicity.
Who Can Join
- MSAP members
- Creative agencies of the MSAP members
- Members of KBP, UPMG, OAAP, OMAG, IMMAP
- All Payments should be received by MSAP not later than Aug. 31, 2019
- Unpaid entries will not be included in the judging session.
- All entry fees are non-refundable
Word Count / 1200 Maximum
Strict implementation of word count per criteria. Computer wordcount is required after every criteria.
Fill Up the Form and Submit.
Unit 702 7/F
Makati Cinema Square (MCS) Tower,
1229 Chino Roces Ave.,
Makati City, PH